Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Wool Blend||Size Type:||Regular|
|Style:||Wool Blended Trench||Size (Women's):||S|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Anthropologie Left Of Center Women's Green Ruffled Shoulder Cardigan Size M 112
- M&S Cream 100% Cashmere Jumper. Size Excellent Condition
- NWT C&C CALIFORNIA GREY STRIPED 100% 2-PLY CASHMERE SWEATER EXTRA LARGE XL RT159
- Eileen Fisher Graphic Merino Long Kimono Cardigan Size 1X NWT Authentic
- Simple and Sexy Dress
- Adrianna Papell Embellished Shantung Sheath Dress sz 4P
- BCBG MAXAZRIA blueE PEACH PRINT KNIT STRETCH DRESS LONG SLEEVES LARGE
- NEW, RARE Agent Provocateur Le Salon Stationery set
- Diane von Furstenberg Fleurette Dress in Floral Petals Poppy US size 2 398
- EXCLUSIVE BLING HAND EMBROIDERY ARABIC MAGHRIBI MgoldCCAN WOMEN CLOTHING EDH 15
- ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE WOMEN'S SHORT MINI DRESS SLEEVELESS NEW ORIGINAL 658
- Lela pink NWOT Green White Cotton Blend Fringe Inset Flutter Sleeve Dress SZ 4
- Marchesa Voyage bluee Floral-Lace Women's Size 0 Feather-Trim Dress 650-
- NEW Lot Multi color Halter 1 2 Sleeve Casual Mini Sun Summer DRESS S M L XL
- NWT prAna Women's Zora Dress Winter White Size Medium
- PAUL & JOE SISTER Dresses 837597 BrownｘPinkｘMulticolor 36 36
- Studio M, Maxi Full Length Red and White Sleeveless Dress, Size M, NWT
- Vintage Classic Red Wool Blazer, 21 pit to pit, 32 length, size 14.
- Zara Navy Blazer with Embroidered Detachable Collar size L Large
- Harley Davidson Leather Vest Womens XS
- VINTAGE LONDON FOG olive green trench coat with belt and removable lining size10
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...