Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Inside lining has some rips near zipper and zipper pull has slight discoloration, but in otherwise good condition”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Kristen Blake Stand Collar Wool Blend Peacoat Chocolate Women's Sz S Free Sh
- Womens leather coat.Pink.faux leather.Bomber. Dereon.size medium
- John Galliano Animal Print Metallic Dress Size M
- Karen Kane Sequoia Sequin Dress Bronze Brown Metallic Fully Lined Size Small
- New Akemi + Kin Geo-Embroidered Multicolor Column Keyhole Dress sz 16 fits sz 14
- NEW Anthropologie Estera Silk Dress by Not So Serios, Moss, Size 4 (Orig. 298)
- NWT Lauren by Ralph Lauren Pink Lace Short Sleeve Sheath Dress Size 6
- Sexy Latex dresses Women Rubber Party Gowns Club Wear Unique Prom Clothings
- Sportmax by MaxMara Tunica Abito Plissè Pelle&Seta Leather Silk Dress Tg. IT40
- Rare Harley Davidson 1903 Collection Leather Vest
- NCAA Women's CB Dry Tec Shoreline Half Zip colorado Buffaloes X-Small New
- High-end Women 100% Real Cashmere Hooded Belt Embroidery Long Coat Parka Winter
- Pie overcoming coat detachable down liner long fox fur collar hooded fur coat
- Merry Christmas Ugly Sweater Women's Sweatshirt New Year Pigmas Xmas 2019
- A Bathing Ape BORDER SAILOR PULL-OVER HOODIE white navy - women's XXS
- RALPH LAUREN Silky Oatmeal 100% Silk Satin Blouse w Tie + Pant Ensemble - US 8 4
- MICAELA GREG Indigo Heathered Short Sleeve Knit Tunic Top Blouse Sweater S M
- Fenty Puma Rihanna Rising Sun Crop Hoodie
- INDIVI Sweaters 506606 Beige 38
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Collection Cashmere bluee Bodysuit Navy Sweater Size 12
- 298 NWT JOIE PRUITT EYELET LACE FIT-AND-FLARE DRESS NAVY SZ 10
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...