Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Betsey Johnson Dresses FJ0K15 Womens Lace Dress- Choose SZ color.
- Freya Tootsie AS3605 Wp Tankini Azur ( Aze ) 30D
- Dosa Ethiopian Long Silk Dress Dark Grey Sz 1 Very Rare
- GALLERY VISCONTI Women Dress Japanese Ladies Flower Embroidery Design Sleeve
- JOVANI 41639 Prom Gown, Prom Dress Size 10 New
- Katie May Legacy Off The Shoulder Body Con Crepe Gown, Size 12
- M MISSONI Dresses 424060 blueeｘMulticolor 42
- NEW Pink Tartan White Cotton Shirt Dress With Self Belt 4
- One Teaspoon Playsuit 100% Silk Burnt orange Size UK8
- SEMPLICE MA ELEGANTE ABITO D'ERRICO TREND (MADE IN ITALY) TAGLIA 42
- Salewa Women Vest Size I-48,UK-14,USA-XL, Genuine
- Sunday Best Women Church Suit - Soft Crepe Fabric - Standard to Plus Size - 342
- Womens Fashion Sleeveless Vest Waistcoat Tops Fox Fur Parka 2019 Hot Warm Winter
- Lilly Pulitzer Lauren White Puffer Vest Size Small Spike The Punch Pineapple
- Vintage FERA SkiWear Womens Ski Jumpsuit - Ladies 14 Beautiful
- Maje Baldwin Belted Leather Moto Vest Size 36 S New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...