Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Alfani Women's Tab Sleeves Utility Dress (12P, Soft Snake Lime)
- Blizzard Beach Map Sleeveless Dress Flared Short
- Kenneth Cole New York Red Multi Striped Tummy-Control One-Piece Swimsuit S
- DSQUARED blackes Kleid, US 2
- gold Beaded Quinceanera Dresses Puffy Skirt For 15 Years Prom Formal Dress Gown
- Julia Jordan Cap-Sleeve Laser-Cut Dress ( Size 12)
- Kobi Halperin Jayden Women's Dress Size 10 Lapis Cotton Crochet Lace Sheath 598
- M&S Collection Limited Edition bluee Moon & Star Galaxy Design Midi Dress,14
- New False Two Pieces Women Maxi Dress Cotton Linen Short Sleeve Retro Embroidery
- NWT MORGAN & CO 200 bluee Formal Evening Prom Gown 11
- Sequin Tony Bowls Dress (NEW WITH TAGS)
- SPECIAL OCCASION FITTED PROM DRESS DANCE SWEET 16 PAGEANT FORMAL EVENING GOWNS
- Ladies O'stin Single Breasted Light Beige Mac Zip front Trench Coat 12- 14
- Tahari Womens Size 8 Designer Coat Multicolor
- TAHARI Women's Alex Studded Cropped Bolero
- Women Long Ärmel Faux Für Coat
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...