Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent Condition - Buy with Confidence”|
|Size:||10||Exact Length:||39" inches|
|Exact Material:||65% Cotton, 33% Polyester, 2% Elastane||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
|Modified Item:||No||Neckline:||Round Neck|
|Colour:||Blue||Garment Care:||Hand-wash only|
|Dress Length:||Midi||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
|Design Features:||Belt, Colour Block, Stretch||Brand:|
|Material:||Cotton Blend||Size Type:||Regular|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ALPAKA STUDIO Sz LARGE 100% Baby Alpaca Hooded Toggle Cardigan Sweater
- Womens Hemisphere 100% Cashmere Cable Knit Cardigan Jumper orange Size 46 M
- NINA RICCI WOOL CASHMERE LACE KNIT CARDIGAN-SWEATER SIZE XL
- -30% Maxikleid Hippie Kleid Simclan Gr. 36 40 44 Baumwolle white petrol neu
- Anthropologie BHLDN Harlow Dress by Jenny Yoo bluesh Size 6 295
- Boussole Dresses 881805 WhiteｘblueeｘMulticolor 38
- Catharine Malandrino- Wine Silk Sleeveless Dress Sz S P
- Cotton Citizen Monaco Hoodie Mini Dress Navy S M NWT 175
- Excellent Condition Lularoe Elegant Collection Amelia Dress-Size Small Copper
- Isabel Marant Etoile Robe T0 FR34 pour été
- Lafayette 148 New York. Aleema Cotton Dress- XL originally 498 B2529
- Marni Striped Midi Dress SZ 38
- New Free People Georgine Mini Dress Green Size M
- NWT Size 8 Sherri Hill 50966 Light bluee lace embroidered floral prom gown formal
- Pink Lace Long Prom Dress Size 12 13
- SLNY NEW Pink Womens Size 18W Plus Mikado Satin Pleated A-Line Dress 129 446
- Women Warm Faux Fur Hooded Drawstring Fleece Lined Quilted Military Parka OK 01
- Womens patagonia vest size small Does Not Have Hood
- KENNETH COLE REACTION DOWN VEST WOMEN SIZE S VERY NICE & WARM RARE NEW
- Nicola women's Lapel collar Skirt suit, Brown, 4
- Vintage Dasco Mink Fur Coat
- NEW SAGA PEARL MINK COAT WITH LYNX OVERSIZED COLLAR SIZE M-L
- Womens north face hoodie size large
- SEMANTIKS Dark Brown Tweed 2 PC Blazer Pant Suit SIZE 10P-6P
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...