Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2019 Runway Occident fashion Ruffle falbala Irregular Hem Womens Formal Dress
- Ann Taylor Womens New w Tags Petite Halter Flare Dress - Apricot Zest -Size 12P
- Boden Wrap Dress Womens Sz 14R Coral Red Polka Dots Cotton
- Carolina Herrara Purple 100% Silk Dress Women's Size 6
- COMME des GARCONS Long No Sleeve One-piece Dress JAPAN FS
- EUC Two piece prom homecoming dress Sz 6
- Isabel Marant Embroidered Silk Shift Dress
- Lazy Oaf Pom Dress VERY RARE Size M
- Masquerade Dress Shining Sequins Women Maxi All Seasons Floor-Length Sleeveless
- NEW NWT FREE PEOPLE PERIWINKLE FLORAL PATTERN SEQUIN SZ MEDIUM
- Oilily Dress Women Size 36 6 Spaghetti Straps Floral Multi Cotton
- Pinko Clothing Women Dresses bluee 83887 BDT ORIGINAL
- Marks and spencers coat size 18
- Sweetheart Flowers Short Sleeve Princess Skirt Empire Waist Prom Mini Gown Pink
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...